Re: [Bug?] GtkStatusIcon bad default size when used with GtkIconFactory

Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
> What happens when you create a new GtkIconSource here for the PNG
> icon? E.g.:
> iconSource = gtk_icon_source_new();
>
> I'm not sure, but gtk probably doesn't make a copy of the
> GtkIconSource you add via gtk_icon_set_add_source(). So when you set
> the PNG filename a couple lines down from here, you actually overwrite
> the entry for the SVG icon above. Again, not completely sure here, as
> I don't have time to read the docs atm, but give it a try.
Indeed, GTK makes a copy of the IconSource. This is documented here:

http://library.gnome.org/devel/gtk/2.12/gtk-Themeable-Stock-Images.html#gtk-icon-set-add-source
"This function copies source, so you can reuse the same source
immediately without affecting the icon set."

And I tried with several methods, only using SVG or PNG to check what
could be wrong.

Thanks anyway - other ideas?