Re: GTK+ Website Review - Hosting Windows Binaries

Mohammed Sameer wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 09, 2008 at 09:44:01AM +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
>> Murray Cumming wrote:
>>> HTML is slightly more likely to be kept-up-to-date than DocBook.
>>> However, no FAQ is likely to be kept up to date unless it's very
>>> easy to edit/comment.
>> Well, given the new site has proper CSS and HTML separation,
>> editing the FAQ will be no harder to edit than the docbook SGML.
>
> Why not a CMS then ? No flame please. Just wondering...

Well, that would probably be ideal and perhaps possible if the hardware
was permitting but it isn't and as we found from this recent thread:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2008-January/msg00047.html

no sysadmins seems to be stepping forward regarding this.

As a result, this will have to wait.

Martyn