Re: GTK+ Website Review - Hosting Windows Binaries

Martyn Russell wrote:

Well, that would probably be ideal and perhaps possible if the hardware
was permitting but it isn't and as we found from this recent thread:

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gtk-devel-list/2008-January/msg00047.html

no sysadmins seems to be stepping forward regarding this.

As a result, this will have to wait.

I'm willing to do whatever it takes to help improve gtk.org.  As
such, I will provide my services as sysadmin.

As far as hardware goes, we can use cube; if it is insufficient,
I'll upgrade the hardware.

I think a CMS is an excellent idea.  Are there any opinions on
what would be the best solution?  How about drupal?

Mid-march will be gtk.org's 10th birthday!

-Shawn