Re: GTK+ Website Review - Final Draft

On Sun, Jan 27, 2008 at 11:37:47PM +0000, Martyn Russell wrote:
> The final draft of the new GTK+ web site has been complete with help
> from Andreas Nilsson and are now available here:
>
>   http://imendio.com/~martyn/gtk/draft-final/
>
> The plan is to upload these pages on Tuesday sometime. If anyone has any
> issues to take up before then, let me know.

Looks great. Tried to find very small things to note (nothing important):

http://imendio.com/~martyn/gtk/draft-final/index.html
 * LGPL link is the v3 one

http://imendio.com/~martyn/gtk/draft-final/features.html
 * no n810
 * 'Partially Supported' image looks like a negative (not supported)
 * cross platform should include BSD etc as well

http://imendio.com/~martyn/gtk/draft-final/overview.html
 * perhaps mention LGPL version?
 * languages could link to languages overview page
 * community section talks about 2.10 while 2.12 is out
 * community has 'These people are listed below.', don't see them
 * community: have a link to the release announcement

http://imendio.com/~martyn/gtk/draft-final/download-linux.html
 * outdated versions
 * really linux?

http://imendio.com/~martyn/gtk/draft-final/documentation.html
 * under API, perhaps s/Library/Component/ or something?
 * links to:
   http://imendio.com/~martyn/gtk/draft-final/documentation-old.html
   with a mention of gtk 1.2 docs. I'd assume to get API docs, but those
   aren't there.

http://imendio.com/~martyn/gtk/draft-final/documentation-old.html
  * links to http://imendio.com/tutorial1.2/, which seems to be down or
    something.