Re: Justifying the GTK+ 3.0 ABI break

>> So the maintenance burden, to the extent there is one, is _caused_ by
>> deprecation.

> This is ridiculous

Nobody is laughing and you are not reading what I wrote carefully
enough.  It really is the elaborate deprecation (as opposed to simply
dropping in a comment and not maintaining the code any more) that
is causing the burden.  That's what the log say -- assuming gtkclist
is representative -- which I would guess it is.

In other words: keep the interfaces around instead of causing grief
for applications on a weekly basis.

Morten