Re: setting up a gtk dev environment

Hi,

I often install most stuff from rpms instead of jhbuild, then "jhbuild
buildone foo bar" where foo and bar are things I am actually working
on or actually need bleeding-edge versions of. Building *everything*
with jhbuild from the ground up is just kind of annoying.

Requires some knowledge of which rpms to install, and occasionally
some funky PATH/LD_LIBRARY_PATH/PKG_CONFIG_PATH/dbus-configuration
tricks or other trouble-shooting.

Works best if you stay on a very recent distribution.

Havoc