Re: Steps to get to GTK+ 3.0

> (things that developers of client code
> have been wanting for years, such as the removal of deprecated code or
> the mangling of fields),

As an application developer I can assure you that we as a group are
not actively looking for ways to break our applications.  If the urge
should arise then we can simply sort the contents of our source files
or randomly flip bits.  In other words, you need not waste precious
GTK+ resources on the problem.

Jokes aside, try not to be cool for the sake of being cool.  It was painful
to migrate from GTK+ 1.x to GTK+ 2.x.  Many applications didn't make
it for years.

Morten