Re: Ige-mac-integration: New version with Cocoa interface available.

On Tue, May 18, 2010 at 3:15 PM, John Ralls <jralls ceridwen us> wrote:

> (It would be useful to have a (g)dbus-quartz that uses OSX's facilities instead of dbus-daemon, for example; that would allow the Gtk application to participate more in the OSX ecosystem. The same is probably also true for MSWin. But that's a separate discussion.)

Such useful things need to contributed by people working on the
platform in question. I've started this page:
http://live.gnome.org/TwoPointThirtyone/PortabilityMatrix to collect
information about places where native platform integration work would
be useful. Feel free to add to that list; I'm sure you know many more
places...