Re: Guidelines for stable branch changes in GLib/Gtk

On Sun, 2012-11-11 at 12:55 -0800, Matthew Brush wrote:

> Any chance of reverting/fixing those changes?
>
> Here's some related bug reports I could find:
[snip]

Thanks for compiling this list of bugs; it's very helpful!

Please see the thread I started as a reply to Ryan - the "File chooser
recent-files" one.  It has a patch to revert to the old behavior, but I
want to run this as an experiment.  I've also put the patch in bug
#658280.

  Federico