Re: libsoup + gsettings-desktop-schemas for server code

Le lundi 03 mars 2014 à 11:16 -0500, Jasper St. Pierre a écrit :
Can we do that without breaking backwards compatibility? For instance, if I have an old proxy config, and I upgrade to a new glib-networking / libsoup, will I, as a user, have to re-set it for the new path layouts? Do we have a migration tool to fix things like this?

If you are using GProxyResolver already, changing all the settings won't affect you. Though it will affect applications like Firefox and Chromium, that reads directly into dconf.

Nicolas