Re: [Nautilus-list] problem linking mozilla component

Fatih Demir wrote:

> > I tried to build nautilus from cvs sources, following the instructions
> > given in nautilus/README.
> >
> > Why dose the build fail ?
>
> I would also like to know that. I mailed Ramiro, but he seems to be not
>  responding ... I've tried it with M 17 and M18pre2 rpm's..

It works fine for me using the latest M18 rpm which you can find here:

http://developer.eazel.com/eazel-hacking/updates/mozilla/

Other than that you need to provide more information about your setup.
Linux distribution ? Compiler ? Compile flags ?

-re