Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus-adapter UIContainer patch

Maciej Stachowiak <mjs eazel com> writes:

> Martin Baulig <martin home-of-linux org> writes:
>

> Wow, I never even thought of fixing it this way. Thanks for the
> patch. The problem we have here is actually a more general problem for
> any Controls or Embeddables that embed other Controls or
> Embeddables. Let me talk to michael about it first, if he does not
> decide to fix the issue in Bonobo, feel free to commit this patch and
> close bugs 3650 and 3177 (the bugs we have open on this issue).

Martin,

I had a talk with Michael, and we came up with a possible way to fix
it in Bonobo which I will try to hack up this weekend or otherwise
"soon". If you'd like to work on it, mail me privately and I'll tell
you what we came up with, or else wait for my patch on g-c-l and
flame.

 - Maciej