Re: [Nautilus-list] problem linking mozilla component

Ramiro Estrugo [ Sat, Oct 14, 2000 at 04:16:22PM -0700 ] :
> It works fine for me using the latest M18 rpm which you can find here:
>
> http://developer.eazel.com/eazel-hacking/updates/mozilla/

Hmm, just saw that there are updated packages ... Will get'em

> Other than that you need to provide more information about your setup.
> Linux distribution ? Compiler ? Compile flags ?

Just for case: gcc 2.95.2, standard compile flags from nautilus'
 Makefile, and SuSE 6.2 based system. Every GNOME-concerning is
  self-compiled from CVS.

--
kabalak / kabalak gmx net / Fatih Demir
`-GNOME / ICQ:64241161