Re: [Nautilus-list] Problems with linking .nautilus/desktop to $HOME

These problems do not occur when the desktop directory is "changed" by
changing the return value of get_desktop_directory in
nautilus-file-utilities. Unfortunately that requires a source change
(which I make and unmake before every checkin).

-Seth