Re: [Nautilus-list] nautilus hanging with new kernel (2.4.16)

I solved my problem.  Here's the solution if anyone runs into this:

 - The initscripts now use /sbin/ip (from the iproute packages) for most
operations. /sbin/ip requires the netlink and netlink routing features
of the kernel to function properly; it is impossible to make use of the
kernel's full routing functionality without these features. If you are
building your own kernel, make sure that CONFIG_NETLINK and
CONFIG_RTNETLINK are enabled.

--
Wayne Davis - wfdavis seas upenn edu - GPG Key Available