Re: [Nautilus-list] Re: gtk theme compliance

Darin Adler wrote:
> Ramiro Estrugo is working hard on the font part right now. Many font
> problems should be fixed on his next big check-in.

Yes.  I havent checked in the code yet, but i have changes that make
Nautilus much better at this.

> I'd like to repeat my request for bug reports. We'll then be likely to fix
> the problems that bother you most even if we don't choose to institute the
> thorough testing protocol you've described.
>
>     -- Darin

The test cases I've used are based on bug reports people have submitted,
so its always a good idea to file bugs.  Of course, there are some
obvious test cases - like cycling through all themes in the control
center and picking whacky fonts and colors on purpose.

-re