Re: [Nautilus-list] trash search

Darin Adler <darin bentspoon com> writes:

> It sounds OK to me. I'm not sure what the benefits are for the current
> more-complex trash implementation. Do you know of cases that the current
> implementation would handle better?

Presumably the case handled better is the case where you have some
subdirectory of a mount point you can write to, but you can't write to
the root of the mount point.

I'm not sure what the fallback is if no trash is found, so I'm not
sure how catastrophic it is if we can't find a place to put the trash
on a device...

For the two common cases (home directory or removable media) I think
the simple rules will pretty much always work though...

Havoc