Re: [Nautilus-list] Strange show-stopper bug

>Here at my office a co-worker was recently having tons of problems with
>his desktop.  The panel was slow, many applications (including
>gnome-terminal) took forever to load.  In the process of debugging, we
>installed esd, and bingo! all his problems went away.  He wasn't even
>using Nautilus, so I'd say this is a GNOME problem, not a Nautilus
>problem.

I don't know.. I never experienced it until I installed Nautilus from
CVS-HEAD. I've seen it now on both my Red Hat 7.1 laptop, and my office
workstation (Debian Sid).
Perhaps it is a Gnome problem, that Nautilus and some other app that your
co-worker uses exposes?

Gaute