[Nautilus-list] RPM installs, tarball browsing

What's happening with Nautilus in regards to being able to do RPM
installs, or browse tarballs?  I seem to recall it having features like
this back in February or so (many pardons if the date is off - my
memory's hazy on this).

This was some seriously useful functionality, and I desperately miss
it.  Is this something the group plans to roll back in to Nautilus at
some point?  Actually, for that matter, why exactly was it removed to
start with? :)

Other than this, and minus a few stability and small speed issues,
Nautilus still blows me away.  Great work, everyone - and thanks!
Regards,

 - Jens Knutson