Re: [Nautilus-list] Big performance problems (was: Help finding must-fix for 1.0.5 bugs)

on 10/11/01 3:41 PM, Seth Nickell at snickell stanford edu wrote:

> In 1.0.4 it doesn't draw (at least not that I can see) until everything
> is loaded. The user experience is *MUCH* smoother, even aside from the
> speed disparity.

Anyone else seeing this problem? Was there a bug in 1.0.4 that made it
always wait until everything is loaded that had these positive effects? Does
the Red Hat version have this problem?

I am about to do the 1.0.5 release, but I'll hold for a few hours until I
hear more about this. Worst case, we'll do a 1.0.6 to fix this.

    -- Darin