Re: Let's remove the Nautilus News sidepanel

Il dom, 2002-04-28 alle 22:35, Alex Larsson ha scritto:
> > On windows it is "Folders" which makes sense and sounds like a good
> > name.
> Seems like a random new name for "Directories", which I'm not sure makes a
> lot of sense.

  IMO, directories are different from folders.
  Directories are on my file system, in Nautilus I only see folders.
  But I bet I'm too late and this has already been discussed in the
proper places...

--
  -- Michele - www.micampe.it

L'idealista fa castelli in aria,