Re: Theme dir..

On Pá, 2002-08-02 at 17:01, Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

> So we should use ~/.themes/MyCoolTheme/nautilus-2.0/ and
> $prefix/share/themes/MyCoolTheme/nautilus-2.0/  - though I remember we
> discussed this already and most people did agree.

dobey also suggested separating nautilus-related textures and tabs,
perhaps folder & document icons (that shoudl go to the suggested place)
and mime-type icons (~/.themes/MyCoolTheme/mime-data).

I hope I won't cause unrelated discussion by this, but it would also be
_really_ a lot easier if the mime type icons were just emblems overlaid
on top of the theme-specific document icon. It would save the theme
makers considerable amount of time and people would in the end have more
_style-consistent_ themes to choose from.

jakub
--
-[ jimmac ximian com ]-[ http://jimmac.musichall.cz ]-

"even a stopped clock gives a right time twice a day"