Re: Theme dir..

On Sat, 2002-08-10 at 02:03, Seth Nickell wrote:
> The only element I can think of is allowing specification of where to
> put text inside document icons that support previewing. Overall, I don't
> think it would be a *huge* catastrophe to lose this feature (not as
> important, e.g. as unifying Nautilus themes with the rest of the
> desktop), but it would be nice to find some way to preserve this.

Try using plain text files as sticky notes sometime and you start to
love the text preview thingy..

http://primates.ximian.com/~tigert/stuff/note.png

It is just insanely handy way to store quick notes. Sure, you cannot
edit them in place, but editing them in gedit is easy and fast..

Tig

--
:: :: Tuomas Kuosmanen  :: Art Director, Ximian :: ::
:: :: tigert ximian com :: www.ximian.com       :: ::