Re: [Nautilus-list] Mounting preferences - the death of options.

assuming this isn't just a nice screenshot of a fake program, couldnt
this be used:

http://hadjaha.hemmet.chalmers.se/~andersca/pics/sloff3.png

i'm a big fan of keeping the preferences slimmed down, and making sure
they "just work" right out of the box, and letting advanced users tweak
other settings.