Re: PATCH: Bug 80380

Calum these are the bugs I've added as deps to bug 82707 (ui review
bug):

bug 80380: make run or display dialog hig compliant.
(has a patch from me)

bug 82109: put separator between the up arrow and home in the go menu
hig specifies this as well

bug 82313: go menu => "up a level" should be go => up
hig specifies the use of up and this makes the menu label consistent
with the toolbar button label.

bug 83218: change keybing of "move to trash" to delete key and
keybinding of "delete" to shift+delete.
This is probably pushing it a little, but in my mind this change makes
complete sense. Currently "move to trash" uses ctrl+t and "delete"
doesn't have a keybinding.

bug 83691: Stop should be listed in the view menu.
We've already made this change in galeon. It would be nice to get this
into nautilus for consistancy sake. Should use the esc key keybinding.

dave