Re: [patch] pluggable property dialog pages

On 23 Oct 2002, James Willcox wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I've attached a patch that makes it possible to have mime-type-sensitive
> pages in the properties dialog.  It uses the good 'ol NautilusView stuff
> people are used to, so there wasn't much required to make it happen.
> I've also attached a sample view that lets you see metadata contained in
> audio files (mp3, ogg, etc).  Let me know what you think.
>
> Thanks,
> James
>
> Oh, here's a screenshot:
> http://www.cs.indiana.edu/~jwillcox/files/screenshots/nautilus-music-properties.png

Just a note on this particular property page. This will not go in as-is. I
don't want to make nautilus depend on monkey-media. Monkey-media could
easily include the property page when the general framework is in nautilus
though.

                   alexl redhat com    alla lysator liu se
He's a world-famous Jewish vampire hunter fleeing from a secret government
programme. She's a man-hating cigar-chomping mermaid with the power to bend
men's minds. They fight crime!