Re: pluggable context menus ...

Not commenting in either direction really, just noting that a way to
deal with the muscle memory issue is to put constant menu items at the
top, and things that might be relevant to some items and not others (in
this case, e.g. "rotate image) at the very bottom. That way they usually
don't affect distance to common items.

-Seth