Re: Nautilus Burn

I don't understand.  /proc is quite readable by my user.  But still no
devices appear in the nautilus burn dialog!  I can see my device in
/proc/sys/dev/cdrom/info:
CD-ROM information, Id: cdrom.c 3.12 2000/10/18

drive name:             sr0     hdd
drive speed:            52      1
drive # of slots:       1       1
Can close tray:         1       1