Re: Computer icon: desktop pc, notebook or server?

Il ven, 2003-12-19 alle 16:56, Jeff Waugh ha scritto:
> <quote who="Luca Ferretti">
>
> You can always just choose a custom icon for yourself. That seems like a
> reasonable enough already-there option.

Yeah, but you can do it only for desktop icon

To change icon in toolbar and menu you have manually replace icons in
$prefix/share/icons/gnome subfolders, or build up a theme to change only
one icon, but this breaks any idea of themeable and flexible desktop :-(

>  Perhaps you should fire up some
> people to do some common computer types in the jimmac style so users have
> icons to choose from? :-)

something like gnome-tower-pc.png, gnome-bigtower-pc.png,
gnome-simple-pc.png, gnome-laptop-pc.png and so on? Great, I'll do it
:-)