Re: Killing Views Part 2 - The return of the Usabilty study

Jens Finke wrote:

On Sun, 1 Jun 2003, Havoc Pennington wrote:
- it might be cleaner if the bottom pane were always 1 row, drop the
  vertical scrollbar, and drop the adjustable GtkPaned splitter; as
  it is now, I feel like I have to micromanage the splitter, as it
  doesn't end up right if I resize the window or whatever. Rather
  than N splitter positions, maybe just a toggle (open/close the
  bottom pane)

Personally, I don't want to view my dozens of images in a single row. But I admit the splitter situation isn't ideal, especially it doesn't save the position. I will try to make this more user friendly somehow.

Currently there's a horz and a vert scrollbar, that doesn't seem ideal. Should have one or the other, or have a way of selecting between them.

Cheers,
Long.