Re: Possible solution to the spring loaded folders headache

Calum Benson wrote:

On Wed, 2003-03-19 at 01:53, Dave Bordoley wrote:

I don't really like the menu because there isn't a direct relationship between it and the folder metaphor (unless you have a real good understanding of unix paths).

I agree, however such a solution could still perhaps have a place on a
file's middle/Alt-drag menu, e.g. modify the "Move to Here" menu item to
be:

Well if you really want to hide something put it in the alt-drag menu, pretty much assures that it will never be found :)

dave