Re: editing the gnome menu

On Fri, 2003-11-14 at 13:01, petri kanerva surfeu fi wrote:
> I think there must be something wrong in your nautilus installation. I
> have a P2 266, and my nautilus starts in about 30-60 secs...
> And I know that 'half an hour' was jast an expression to tell it takes a
> long time.

I've been running nautilus on p2-350 with 128M RAM, and with GNOME 2.4,
it has been quite fast, it creates first folder in less than 10 secs.

Actually I'd love if it would be faster somehow.
--
Enver ALTIN (a.k.a. skyblue)	- Software developer, generic solvent
http://enver.casdb.com/		- mailto: ealtin at casdb dot com

The fashion wears out more apparel than the man.
		-- William Shakespeare, "Much Ado About Nothing"