Re: How to get "Up" to work with symlinks

This was really annoying to me at first, but Nautilus developers told me
that I should use the "Back" button instead. It makes sense.

--
Fabio Gomes de Souza <fabio gs2 com br> Fone: (81) 9127-0597

GS2 TECNOLOGIA DA INFORMACAO LTDA
 - Infra-estrutura de TI, seguranca, sistemas embutidos e Linux
 - Consultoria, planejamento, implementacao e gerenciamento

http://www.gs2.com.br negocios gs2 com br (81) 3492-7777