Re: Nautilus 2.5.6: Returning to Browser Mode

> I find that in my nautilus usage I tend to jump about to some fairly
> common directories pretty regularly. With the browser, I can type a path
> into the bar or click on an item in the tree view. But in spatial mode I
> have to rely solely on drilling through miles of spacial windows, or
> with symbolic links to my Desktop.

There is an "open location" in the file menu.  Although I agree thats sort
of clumsy at times. (at least I find it so)  Alternatively, you could have
common locations in pull down panel, and create launchers there to take
you to the right place.  That could be like a poor mans bookmarks bar.
Just a suggestion.

sri