Re: spatial/browser preference

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 02:28:34PM -0700, Eugenia Loli-Queru wrote:
> >fwiw, alex and I have discussed putting the browser/spatial mode option
> >into the preferences dialog.  We're ok with doing that, it just hasn't
> >been done yet.
>
> Is it out of the question having a small icon on the outmost right of the
> menubar that switches between the two on the fly, just like Mac OS X's
> Finder is able to do?

This would be my preference as well.  IIRC the two modes are completely
(or mostly) separate codebases, and this isn't supported, but I really
don't know for sure.  I'm sure it can be done though.  Wasn't there also
some talk of removing browser mode completely sometime in the future?
Will this still happen?

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain