Re: cwd on nautilus

This issue and a lot others prove that the GNOME Project must be more
pragmatic/realist and run away from excessive sophistication/elegance
pitfalls.

A great example of what I am talking about is the removal of the text
entry widget from the new Open file chooser. This is elegant in concept
but it sucks in practice. And the users know it sucks. Not only us
geeks. This is excessive Usability sophistication that cause more harm
than benefit.

We should be more careful regarding these Sophistication vs. Practical
Results issues.

This is my arrogant opinion.

--
Fabio Gomes de Souza <fabio gs2 com br> (+55 81 9132-1845)

.- GS2 Tecnologia da Informação Ltda ---------------------------.
| IT: Security, Management, Infrastructure and Free Software    |
| Visit us at www.gs2.com.br contato gs2 com br +55813492-7777  |