Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?

On Fri, 2004-05-14 at 02:01, Christophe Fergeau wrote:
> >     How many times do the developers have
> >     to hear this before they finally get that half of the flames would
> >     go away if they just implemented this one single menu entry?
>
> Oh, that's how free software work, flame, flame and flame those lazy and
> stupid developers who give you software for free until they give up and
> do exactly what you want.

I think you are missing Raul's point. What I think Raul is saying is
that if you get a lot of complaints, flames if you will, from a large
number of people over a long period of tiime, you should probably take
that as a sign that something is wrong. What I don't understand about
this whole issue is why some of you seem to think that there is only one
way to do something. All most people are asking for is a simple choice
of using spatial or browser mode. Why is that so hard to accept?

Don Henson