Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?

Is that it? To, me those can all be implemented in options rather than seperate
codebases. I mean seriously, it is just how the windows are handled that makes
the difference between spacial and browser mode. Seriously people, why? I want
to customize my interface, not follow what I *should* like

-- brad barnich