Re: Gnome 2.6: What were you thinking?

I think we should just forget the whole browser thing and do something
better to locate files.  Nautilus really should be about file management
not 'finding files'.

This is where working on medusa or some other architecture that uses
metadata to find things.  It's not worth spending time on stuff like
browser.  Honestly speaking wouldn't you prefer somethings more efficient
than clicking around on an application trying to find something?

We keep spatial and we find a better way to locate files.  Lets not be
stuck with the way people have done it in the past.  Because I'll tell
you now thats what Microsoft and others are doing.  Those guys at
the research labs aren't out there tryign to tweak how to do browsers
better.

sri