features request

Hello you all...
I will put in this mail some features i'd like to view in the next nautilus...

- if i select 10 mp3 files (for example) and then right click and open with totem then 10 totem will open and each totem will play 1 mp3 file. I wish that with 10 mp3 nautilus will be able to open 1 totem and add to his tracklist the 10 mp3 files. This is and example, the suggestion is to make nautilus work with multiple files for one single istance of an application

- In spatial nautilus when I first open a folder/window the size of the window must be calculated in function of the number of icons that are present in the folder, trying to mantain the window as rectangular as possible but avoiding the scrool bar on the left and on the bottom. To make this work properly, if I cut a file from a folder and paste in another folder, the source folder must be automatically resized, and so the destination folder. With an effect like MacOSX. To avoid annoying some users, a window that has been resized manually will disable "auto-resizing". If auto-resizing is turned off the size of the window will be calculated only the first time the window is opened. In this manner i hope to unclutted the desktop and to gain space on the desktop.
It will be interesting to put a gconf key for this

- metacity issue: I open xmms and a folder. I then click without release an mp3 file. After that nautilus (that was previously in the background and xmms was over that) will overlap xmms, making drag'n'drop very annoying. I think that if i select a file to drag'n'drop all windows MUST stay where they are, without changing focus.

What do you think?

-pm