Re: [(RE)ANNOUNCING] nautilus-open-terminal

Why is the terminal considered evil? While graphic user interfaces
serve pertinent functions, they still have their limitations. I do not
understand this holy quest to get rid of the terminal when, arguably,
it's the most powerful interface Unix and Unix-like environments have.
As such, I believe the terminal should be an integral part of the
system, not something to be ashamed of or hidden.

--
"My logic is undeniable."