Re: sort by extension?

Hello,

I'm unclear what the problem is. Is that there are not enough mime-types for your liking so sorting by mime
type mix them?
Then definitely they should be added as a standard. We don't really work with extensions (except for some
specific cases).

This sort by extension sounds more like a workaround for not enough mime types.

Cheers,
Carlos Soriano