Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Future Goals

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 12:37:32AM -0400, Colin Walters wrote:
> On Thu, 2003-07-31 at 19:50, Sean Harshbarger wrote:
>
> > Yes I agree. The question then is, the old cd audio you had in net-rb in
> > HEAD atm? I may actually do the audio for you because then that would
> > lead me straight into adding burning and ripping.
>
> Yes, it's still there.  If you want to work on this, your first goal
> should be to port over the changes made to factor out all the
> Linux-specific stuff into monkey-media-audio-cd-linux.c.  Then, start
> hacking on sources/rb-audiocd-source.c.

Anyone interested in seeing an iPod source?  Would work just like
the one in iTunes I guess.  There seems to be plenty of open source
apps that access iPod data already but no shared library.  I'd
be interested in working on this if anyone else wants to help.

sam
--
sam clegg
:: sam@superduper.net :: http://superduper.net/ :: PGP : D91EE369