Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] audiocd view in (net)rhythmbox

On Wed, 2003-05-07 at 06:34, Luca Ferretti wrote:

> Well, if search feature works only in Library mode/source/view, then
> search widgets should appear in a Library only area (Source view area).

I think search should work everywhere (and currently it does).

> About source selector
>
> Just a suggestion. We have pango markup: use them!

Ok, done in CVS.  PANGO_SCALE_LARGE looked too big to me, so I averaged
it and PANGO_SCALE_MEDIUM.

> I mean: are there any reason to keep source selector labels at the same
> size of other widgets?
>
> See glade attach

Looks very very cool to me.  I am completely amazed by your mastery of
Glade.  I can never get the thing to even line up buttons...

Re: the volume discussion, I personally would be happy if it was put in
a preamp preference or something.

Really we just need to decide on a final UI.