Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Automatic Playlist UI work

Hi,

What are your thoughts about more complicated automatic playlists where
you can group certain elements. For example a query like this is as far
as I know not possible in the current layout:

  All songs from Queen or Radiohead with more than 3 stars

In a query-form:

  (artist="Queen" or artist="Radiohead") and rating>=3.0

I guess the problem is not so much in the code, as well in finding a
intuitive GUI for it.

Greetings,

Sander