Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Play Queue Bounty

G'day,

On Tue, 2005-03-22 at 13:10 +0000, Gisli Ottarsson wrote:
> This is precisely how I would use it.  At a party where everyone is a
> DJ.  Admittedly, each participant would first scan the list to see what
> is currently in the queue and seeing only the name of the song could
> be limiting.

Now that I think about it the first one I mentioned (the playlist one)
wouldn't be too much of a problem; the only time I actually use a manual
playlist is as a queue. I'm sure there are other people who use them
though. So for me your idea could actually work, but I'm sure there are
some people who use manual playlists who would be annoyed if we didn't
think of some way they could add things to a manual playlist.

I think I'm going to have to add one thing to my list of things to hack
into rhythmbox: a scroll bar in the automatic playlist dialog. One of my
APs has 28 conditions on it. In case you're wondering, it's my list of
Australian music, hence having a considerable list of band name as its
conditions.

Cheers,

James "Doc" Livingston
--
If at first you don't succeed, sky diving is not for you.