Re: [Rhythmbox-devel] Rhymbox "Submit Bug Report" Suggestion

Hi. You can disregard this idea. I found out that in Terminal the
command "ubuntu-bug rhythmbox" creates a Rhythmbox related bug report in
Launchpad.

But you may want to add this information to the Rhythmbox webpage.

Sincerely,
Tracy L. Cann