[Rhythmbox-devel] default plugin directory (ubuntu)

Hi crew,

After MANY months, I recently had the time to switch on my home workstation again :)

I'm now using Gnome3.2 on Ubuntu 11.10 (and rhythmbox, of course).

Some months ago I noticed that just after Gnome3 upgrade many rhythmbox' s third party plugins did not work anymore. So today I tried to make rhythmbox work again, downloading my most favorite plugins: pitch/temp contro, lastfm_queque and now I wanted to try even sleepbox and rhythmote (or something to be used with Android).

However if I put these plugins in ~/.local/share/rhythmbox/plugins they seem not working. Moreover I see that for some of them it is told to be put in ~/gnome2/rhythmbox/plugins but they do not work either.

Where should I put such plugins to make them work? Which is the default plugin' s directory in Ubuntu 11.10? Which are plugins that currently work under Gnome 3.2?

Thank you!!

giopas