Re: [Usability] UI proposal for icon selector

> Hmm, not completely convinced... I'd eventually like to see some sort
> of type-ahead search implemented in every control that lets you select
> from a list, which includes this one, and that doesn't really work so

Kind of like in Mozilla or Opera? That sounds like a cool feature.
But I don't know how many users would really need it. If it was
implemented, it could be mentioned in the help file only so there
wouldn't have to be a text entry widget (which would also need a
label explaining it).

Stefan