Re: Red Carpet 0.9 beta

renze ihug co nz (2001-02-23 at 1722.20 +1300):
> > I'll crawl back under my rock now...
> Perhaps you should crawl out and read the thread completely first.  :)

Hehehe. I have a doubt: your RPMs are official from Red Hat or from
other sources? Could it be that they are perfectly valid RPMs, but not
official ones, so Red Carpet thinks "oooh, this is not a package of
distro Foo version Bar, nuke it". Just wondering if the problem is
that, cos it seems they are not tar.gz and not forced (that is what
the thread says, no?).

GSR